For most people gambling is an exciting and fun recreational pursuit. For others it can become a problem with devastating consequences for them, their families and friends. At PointsBet, we want you to enjoy your gambling experience with us. We want you to stay in control of your gambling and not allow your gambling to control you.
At PointsBet you can control the amount you deposit by setting deposit limits. To help you decide on what the best options are for you, here’s the important information:
- A limit can be set on deposits
- Limit periods can be 1 day, 7 days, 14 days, or 30 days
- Limits commence immediately and work on a rolling period.
- For example, if you've deposited your full weekly limit on Tuesday at 9pm, you won't be able to deposit again until 9.01pm the following Tuesday.
- Deposit limits can be reduced at any time with immediate effect.
- Any request to increase or remove your current deposit limit will incur a 7 day cooling off period before the change will take effect.
If you wish to set a Deposit Limit at any time, head to PointsBet Responsible Gambling Page, here.
Alternatively, you are welcome to get in touch with our Customer Support team by phone (13 72 38), email (email@example.com) or live chat and we will be able to assist you in with your request.