What is partial cashout?
Partial cashout allows you to withdraw some of the stake you originally invested in a bet, while still leaving some money riding on the bet. It’s the best of both worlds!
How do I use partial cashout?
1. In your pending bets page, scroll to the bet you wish to partially cash out.
2. Click the slider button beside the “cashout” feature
3. This will bring up a slider
4. Slide left/right to determine the amount you wish to cashout
5. You will see the stake and return adjust accordingly
6. Set the value you want, and click “Cashout”
7. Double check everything then click “Confirm”
8. You will know the partial cashout was successful because you will see a green “partial cashout: Bet partially cashed out for $__”
Why can’t I partially cashout my bet?
- If a market is not eligible for cashout, then it will not be eligible for partial cashout.
- If you bet is eligible for cashout, but there is no option to partially cash out, this may be due to a previous partial cash out on that bet. Only one partial cashout is permitted per bet.
- The market may be suspended
How is the partial cashout value calculated?
The cashout value is calculated based on the likelihood of your bet winning at the time of cashout. The higher the likelihood, the higher the cashout value. However, the maximum value of the cashout can never exceed the estimated return of the bet. Eg, if you wagered a $10 stake @$2 odds, your estimated return would be $20. If the likelihood of the bet winning goes up, and the live odds decrease, then the maximum you could receive in cashout will be $20.
Can I partially cash out more than once?
No, only one partial cashout is permitted per bet.
Which bets can I partially cash out?
Any bets that have cashout available. You will know a bet is available for cashout because the market will show a ‘cashout’ icon. Also, the cashout option will appear in pending bets.
What is the maximum I can partially cashout?
The maximum you can partially cashout is whatever your original stake was, minus $0.50. You must leave at least $0.50 riding on the bet, as this is pointsbet’s minimum stake size. If you wish to withdraw more, then you will need to complete a regular (full) cashout.
What is the minimum I can partially cashout?
The minimum partial cashout value is $0.01
How do I know I’ve partially cashed out?
You will see a green success message saying “you have partially cashed out this bet”. You will also see the stake and return decrease accordingly in your pending bets page. One the bet is settled, you will the the return of the bet (if any) combined with the partially cashed out amount.
What happens if I partially cash out, and then my bet wins?
In your settled bets tab, you will see the green tick indicating your bet has won. The “Returns” area will show you total winnings+partial cashout amount.
What happens if I partially cash out, and then my bet looses?
In your settled bets tab, you will see the grey cross indicating your bet has lost. However, the “Returns” area will show your partial cashout amount.