What is a Protest Payout?
If your horse runs first past the post and gets relegated due to an upheld protest, you win! That's a Protest payout!
What type of racing is this applicable for?
It's available for any Australian Horse racing and Australian Harness racing.
Are place bets eligible?
No, only Win bets will be applicable for this offer.
Terms and Conditions
- Protest Payout applies to every Australian Horse & Harness race
- Applies to Win bets and the Win portion of Each-Way bets only, does not include multibets or exotic bets
- Does not apply to “Extra Markets”
- Does not apply to minor protests (eg: 2nd vs 3rd)
- In the event a protest is upheld, any Run 2nd promotions for that race will be void and bonuses not paid.
- To be eligible for the Protest Payout, your horse must be first past the post, but then be relegated to another position due to an upheld protest as per official results;
- Maximum payout $2,000 per customer per race.
- Protest Payout Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with Bonus Bets. Any bets placed with a Bonus Bet will not deemed eligible for the promotion. Any money back promotions cannot be used in conjunction with a Loss Cover bonus. Any bets placed on a money back promotion using loss cover bonus will not be deemed eligible for the promotion.
- The payment of the Protest Payout is at the sole discretion of PointsBet and may not apply to all members
- The payout will be paid as a separate transaction to a members account after the result has been made official
- Non final field markets also known as Futures markets are not eligible for this promotion
- PointsBet reserves the right to exclude certain members from participating in Protest Payout
For more information please visit our promotions page via https://pointsbet.com.au/promos.
Need further help?
Please contact Customer Support via Live Chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give PointsBet a call on 13 72 38.