1. All bets on NRL matches will be settled on the official declared result including the end of any additional time in which the Golden Point Rule is used, although, conditions may apply to specific betting options. Specifically, Line, all Tries & Points markets, Tryscorers and Scoring Play markets include extra time.
2. Head to Head - In the event of a Draw after Extra Time where no Draw option was offered, all bets will be settled half of the ticket value.
3. Margin 12.5 - In the event of a Draw after Extra Time where no Draw option was offered, all bets will be settled as a losing bet as no team won 1-12.
4. Where a match is incomplete, abandoned or postponed and resumed, or played within 48 hrs of the original scheduled date all wagers stand. All bets placed on games played outside 48hrs of the scheduled start time will be void. Once the 48 hrs have expired all single wages are void and wages will be refunded.
5. If a game is abandoned bets are void with the exception of first try scorer bets or time of first try/first score bets which will stand if a try has been scored prior to abandonment (last try scorer bets are void.) If the venue is changed from the one advertised all bets on that match are void.
6. First Tryscorer/Last Tryscorer - All wagers are refunded on players not in the official starting 17. Any selection that does not take part in the match will be void, as will selections where the player comes on after the first try has been scored.
7. Statistic Markets - Bets on stats based markets on players not in starting 13 will be VOID unless otherwise stated. For group betting on tackles and metres markets, if one or more players from the group is not in the starting 13, bets will be VOID. All statistical based bets will be paid within 24 hours of the last game of that round in accordance with official statistics from foxsports.com.au/nrl
8. Penalty Try (Shirt Number Spread Betting Purposes) - If a penalty try is awarded in a Rugby League match, the shirt number of the tryscorer will be deemed to be that of the player awarded the penalty try (or the player who would have scored the try). In the case of no player being awarded a penalty try in a Rugby League match, the shirt number of the tryscorer will be deemed to be seven.
9. Half-Time/Full-Time and Margin markets: In the event of match completing in a draw at the conclusion of extra time, all bets are settled as a loss.