What are Reward Points?
Reward Points are one of the ways PointsBet aims to reward customers for continuously placing bets over time. Once enough Reward Points have been accumulated, you can use them to redeem Bonus Bets!
How do I earn Reward Points?
- To start generating Reward Points, you will need to place bets.
- Different bet types result in a different amount of Reward Points being generated.
- Please see the “Points Earning Guide” via our Rewards Page to understand how many Reward Points you can earn per dollar wagered. A summary of the earnings is as follows:
Racing Rewards – You earn 1 Reward Point for every:
$2 Win/Place Fixed Price Bet
$5 Win/Place Tote Bet
$2 Exotics Bet (Quinella, Exacta, etc.)
$5 Quaddies+ (Quaddie, Doubles, etc.)
Sports Rewards – You earn 1 Reward Point for every:
$5 Fixed Odds Bet
Multi Rewards – You earn 1 Reward Point for every
$1 Multi Bet
Spreads Rewards – You earn 1 Reward Point for every dollar won or lost on Spreads:
Example A – Bet returns a win of $106 = 106 Reward Point
Example B – Bet returns a loss of $76 = 76 Reward Points
The Rewards Page is also where you can keep track of your total Rewards Balance, as well as the activity on the account that is earning you Reward Points.
How do I redeem Reward Points?
- Click on the “Rewards” after you've click on "My Account"
- Under “Redeem Rewards” you will see several options. Some of these may not be available to press on, meaning that you have not accumulated enough points to redeem that particular size Bonus Bet yet.
- Select which value Bonus bet you'd like to redeem* and click on Yes.
- Your account will now be credited with the Bonus Bet you've redeemed.
*Please note. You must have an equal or higher balance in your Rewards Point to redeem a Bonus Bet.
Need further help? Please contact Customer Support via Live Chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give PointsBet a call on 13 72 38.